Membership of the Trust includes representatives of many organisations as well as members of the public. Our members are an integral part of helping us achieve our vision.
The benefits of being a Trust member include:
1. Participating in campaigns and initiatives.
2. Influencing the Trust’s agenda and future direction.
3. Initiating and endorsing policy statements and responses to proposed legislation and other initiatives from government and other bodies.
4. Receiving information and updates on issues and activities of the Trust.
5. Participating in initiatives and projects such as River Fly Monitoring.
@ Copyright 2021 Six Mile Water Trust
The Six Mile Water Trust is registered with the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland NIC102285 Company No. NI616281